Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lover letter to no one

I know I'm missing out on the world. We were meant for this, built for this. How can I be given life without it, what am I doing wrong to miss these opportunities. I know I was put here for a reason and the things that happen are what make me who I am today. But, when is it my turn, when will love show itself to me. All I want is to feel the warmth, experience the ups and downs. I want your arms around me, your hand caressing mine. I want to hold you back, and tell you everything will be alright. I want lust, passion and true joy. We were all put on this earth to feel and love. I can feel it in my bones that I'm meant to love. I care about every individual who has been my friend. I care too much.
Is that is? Do I care too much? Am I pushing away the one for me by smothering? I give and I give and I receive nothing. I've put my feelings out there and been shot done. I've tried to communicate my feelings and been brushed off. What does it take for him to notice me, to see that we truly belong here, in this world, together. All I've ever wanted in life is for you to see, and love me back. I want love. Conditional, everlasting, don't care about anything else, as long as I have you. I just want you. Here. Tonight.

1 comment: