Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 Reasons why I can never get married

Here are ten solid reasons that I can't get married

1) I like to sleep in the crack of my pillows, dead center
2) I use all the drawers in my two dressers
3) I hog all the blankets like there's no tomorrow
4) I have to pee with either the fan or tap on because I have a complex about going to the bathroom when there's other people in the next room
5) I drink out of the carton, jug, bottle, you name it!
6) I can eat a whole box of Kraft dinner, which I'm not proud of
7) I never make the bed, just going to sleep in it later
8) I eat in bed sometimes
9) I wait too long to do laundry and then it takes me days to fold it and put it away. Half the time it doesn't even make it to the drawers before it ends up in the hamper again.
10) There is no additional space on my bathroom counter for you.

And that is way I cannot get married.

but still probably will because these are all juvenile

No comments:

Post a Comment